CX40 Disc Carbon Tubular
The CX40 is a disc brake carbon tubular wheelset. It's designed for cyclocross racers who require stiffness, lightweight, and reliability in a high performance package.
Race day rituals are prevalent among amateurs and pros alike, whether it's a lucky pair of cycling socks or pinning race numbers just right. With huge demands placed on both cyclocross racers and equipment, rituals ensure the details are covered - allowing you to focus on the race.
At ROL we look forward to cyclocross and its rituals every year, so we're proud to offer the CX40 Disc Carbon Tubular. They're the utlimate wheelset for cowbell season, having been ridden at multiple U.S. Cyclocross National Championships. The rims are 40mm tall and just 360g, providing ample stiffness for rough, fast cornering as well as surprising acceleration. We build each pair by hand with our new ROL disc hubs, premium Sapim CX-Ray spokes, and Sapim Alloy Locking nipples for truly reliable performance season after season.
Not sure which wheel is right for you?
- 40mm Carbon Tubular Rim
- 27mm External Rim Width, 23mm gluable area
- 3D Forged Alloy ROL Hubset Centerlock or 6-Bolt
- Available with 12mm, 15mm or QR front endcaps and 12 x 142mm thru-axle or QR rear endcaps
- ABEC 5 TPI Steel Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes - Black
- Sapim Alloy Locking Nipples - Black
- 24 Spoke Front - 2X
- 24 Spoke Rear - 2X
- 1440 grams/pr